PUP starts probe on food poisoning that downed 14 students
The Polytechnic University of the Philippines began its investigation into a suspected food poisoning incident that victimized at least 14 students last Wednesday.
PUP president Dante Guevarra said they will inspect the food served by concessionaires at the canteen, radio dzBB reported early Friday.
At least 14 students were rushed to the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center after eating lunch Wednesday.
The students were sent home after being treated at the hospital, the report said.
An initial investigation showed the students vomited after eating fried rice at the canteen. – KG, GMA News
Go to comments