Food poisoning downs 10 in Pasay
At least 10 employees of a restaurant at a mall in Pasay City were rushed to a hospital Thursday night after eating food at the establishment.
The employees complained of stomach pains and vomited after eating rice and munggo, according to a report by radio dzBB's Rodil Vega.
City health officials started an inspection of the restaurant in the mall following the incident, the report said.
Initial investigation showed the employees started to feel bad, then vomited and suffered loose bowel movement shortly after eating the food at the restaurant.
The incident prompted the Pasay City health office to inspect the restaurant for possible violations of sanitation rules. — ELR, GMA News