Looking for the 2013 Election Results in City of Valenzuela? ▶
Still no Monday classes in 9 Valenzuela City schools
With several parts of the city still flooded, Monday classes in at least nine schools in Valenzuela City remain suspended.
The city government made the announcement in public advisories posted Sunday night on its Facebook and Twitter accounts.
It said that classes remain suspended in:
1. A. Deato Elementary School
2. Coloong Elementary School
3. Isla Elementary School
4. Pasolo Elementary School
5. Pio Valenzuela Elementary School
6. PR San Diego Elementary School
7. Tagalag Elementary School
8. Wawang Pulo Elementary School
9. Polo National High School
Classes in several parts of Valenzuela City have been suspended since last week due to floods caused by heavy rain.
The heavy rain stemmed from the monsoon enhanced by tropical cyclone "Gener." — DVM, GMA News
Talk of the web