New Era, PLM grads top list of Nursing Licensure Exam passers
Kristine Joie Azarcon Danan of New Era University and Nikko Martel Viray Dio of PLM both garnered 86.20 percentage points to top the 10,977 examinees who passed the examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) said Wednesday.
[Click here for complete list of passers.]
Placing second was Lester Canarejo Sapar of Negros Occidental-Recoletos with 86 percentage point, followed by Ann Marie Bucoy Roldan of Central Philippine University and Marian Maro Vanslembrouck of Silliman University, who were tied at third place with 85.80 percentage points.
Completing the Top 10 list were:
4. Dharline Abbygale Garvida Agullana of Mariano Marcos State University-Batac (85.60)
5. Hannah Philene Diego Calub of Saint Mary's University and Charmaine Canja of Colegio San Agustin-Bacolod City (85.40)
6. Liberty Pensotes Alvarez of CDH Allied Medical Colleges (formerly Calamba Doctors), Charity Paniergo Mondragon of West Negros College, and Paulene Chaian Garcia Perez of Saint Paul University-Tuguegarao (85.20)
7. Cindy Claire Llacuna Alcantara of Father Saturnino Urios University (Urios College), Kevin Delos Reyes Bañares of PLM, Charisma Faye Garcia Castillo of Saint Paul University-Tuguegarao, Rex John Ponte Dominado of Central Philippine University, Kristyl Anne Capulong Lazo of San Pedro College-Davao City, Herson Palac Ramirez of Saint Mary's College, Pauline Anne Ocampo Tamayo of Trinity University of Asia, and Carla Ann Sirigan Zinampan of Medical College of Northern Philippines (85.00)
8. Karla Bernadine Paras Bulaclac of Ateneo de Davao University, Kevina Mariz Mendizabal Dajoyag of PLM, Ezzara Maye Macarubbo Dela Cruz of St. Paul University-Tuguegarao, John Raphael Reyes Enriquez of PLM, Syndey Florence Albaran Iragana of Saint Paul University-Iloilo, Hajie Buca Mariano of St. Mary's University, Crisler Joy Edillo Reyes, Nichol Jon Burt Aniñon Ruaya of University of San Carlos, John Michael Juntilla Sedao of St. Paul University-Tuguegarao (84.80)
9. Marseth Chavez Anota of Colegio San Agustin-Bacolod City, Neil Emman Legario Botardo of University of Nueva Caceres, Anna Rose Bago Caronan of PLM, Joni Leih Villanueva Dongallo of Misamis University-Ozamis City, Jissey Raye Lorena Rafanan of Pilar College, and Riza Grace Resma Suribas of San Pedro College-Davao City (84.60)
10. Nikky Patroceño Canarejo of Colegio San Agustin-Bacolod City, Irene Lebanan Cartagena of Central Philippine University, Howel Fernando Cristobal of Saint Mary's University, Irish Jane Moya Lee of Central Philippine University, Audrey Anne Grace Raza Lim of San Pedro College-Davao City, Leslie Ann Pablo Marantan of Medical College of Northern Philippines, Aireen Mae Salva Ong of Xavier University, Theresa May Porsuelo Pimentel of Xavier University, Gelbert Jan Sumagaysay Porque of Central Philippine University, Rhechell Cerna Sale of Arellano University-Manila, Chariza Mae Pascua Santos of Saint Mary's University and Kayeshe Sucaldito Torres of Colegio San Agustin-Bacolod City (84.40)
A total of 35,475 took the examination given on December 7 and 8, 2013 in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga. — KBK/TJD, GMA News