The Philippine National Police (PNP) has reshuffled 22 of its top officials to new assignments effective Monday, April 5.
According to a report of Mark Makalalad on Super Radyo dzBB on Monday, Police Brigadier General Rodolfo Azurin replaced Police Major General Emmanuel Licup in the Directorate for Comptrollership.
Licup will retire on April 9.
Police Brigadier General R’win Pagkalinawan has been transferred from Police Regional Office Cordillera to Personnel Holding and Accounting Unit Directorate for Personal Records and Management (PHAU, DPRM).
Pagkalinawan was replaced by Police Brigadier General Ronald Lee, who came from the PNP Drug Enforcement Group (PDEG), as the new regional director of PRO Cordillera.
The new director of PDEG is Police Brigadier General Remus Medina.
Police Brigadier General Eden Ugale replaced Police Brigadier General as the new director of the Police Regional Office Bangsamoro Autonomous Region (PRO BAR).
Other police officials were designated as deputies in different administration and operation units of the PNP as well as of police regional offices.
The following are the police officials with their corresponding previous and new assignments:
- Police Major General Emmanuel Licup, from Directorate for Comptrollership (DC) to Office of the Chief PNP (OCPNP)
- Police Brigadier General Rodolfo Azurin Jr., from PNP Directorate for Information and Communications Technology Management (DICTM) to DC
- Police Brigadier General Erson Digal, from Directorate for Logistics (DL) to PHAU, DPRM
- Police Brigadier General Conrado Gongon Jr., from Communications and Electronics Service (CES) to PHAU, DPRM
- Police Brigadier General Samuel Precia Rodriguez, from PRO BAR to PHAU, DPRM
- Police Brigadier General Eden Ugale, from OCPNP to PRO BAR
- Police Brigadier General Patrick Villacorte, from PRO 6 to CES
- Police Colonel Salvador Alacyang, from PNP Anti-Kidnapping Group (PNP-AKG) to PRO 8
- Police Colonel Fernando Ortega from National Capital Region Police Office to OCPNP
- Police Colonel Edwin Buenaventura Casanada Wagan, from PRO 8 to DL
- Police Brigadier General Randolf Balonglong, from PRO 1 to OCPNP
- Police Brigadier General Julius Segundo Lagiwid from, Directorate for Police Community Relations (DPCR) to PHAU, DPRM
- Police Brigadier General Ronald Oliver Lee, from PNP-DEG to PRO Cordillera
- Police Brigadier General Remus Medina, from OCPNP to PNP-DEG
- Police Brigadier General R'win Pagkalinawan, from PRO Cordillera to PHAU, DPRM
- Police Brigadier General Alexander Sampaga, from OCPNP to DICTM
- Police Colonel Rudolph Botengan Dimas, from PRO Calabarzon to PRO 6
- Police Colonel Emmanuel Hebron, from NCRPO to PRO Calabarzon
- Police Colonel Enrique Nopre Magalona, from Directorate for Integrated Police Operations-Western Mindanao (DIPO-WM) to PRO 1
- Police Colonel Marlou Martinez, from Directorate for Investigation and Detective Management (DIDM) to Integrity Monitoring and Enforcement Group (IMEG)
- Police Colonel Ramil Ramones Montilla, from IMEG to Civil Security Group (CSG)
- Police Colonel Randy Quines Peralta, from CSG to OCPNP
—Joviland Rita/KG, GMA News