Another cadet of the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) was rushed to the hospital on Monday, Armed Forces spokesman Marine Brigadier General Edgard Arevalo confirmed on Tuesday.
Arevalo, however, refused to identify the cadet, who also bore signs of maltreatment.
Arevalo said the cadet was brought to V. Luna Hospital in Quezon City.
"Possible maltreatment din... labas-pasok kasi sa confinement, ang unang kinocomplain niya ang pananakit ng tiyan, which was parang gastroenteritis ba," Arevalo told reporters.
"But, noong bumalik siya for the second time, nakitaan na siya ng markings ng possible maltreatment..." Arevalo added. "Ambulant naman siya."
An investigation into the matter is ongoing.
The AFP official said authorities have not yet identified the perpetrators on the alleged maltreatment against the cadet.
Earlier on Tuesday, Lieutenant General Ronnie Evangelista resigned as PMA superintendent. Brigadier General Bartolome Bacarro, the commandant of cadets, also resigned.
The PMA has already identified several cadets and officers involved in Dormitorio's hazing.
Four cadets will be removed from the PMA following the death of Dormitorio.
Arevalo vowed to bring justice to these alleged maltreatment cases, adding that maltreatment has no place in the military school.
"We will not stop until cases are heard and verdicts are rendered against those who are guilty of the crime in varying degrees of liability and culpability and that justice has been rendered to the victims," Arevalo said. — BM/JST, GMA News