Filtered By: News
News

Palace to victims: File complaints vs. cops in sex-for-pass modus


Malacañang on Thursday urged victims of the alleged sex-for-pass scheme to file complaints before the proper authorities.

In a televised briefing, presidential spokesperson Harry Roque said the Philippine National Police (PNP) has yet to receive formal complaints against policemen who allegedly allow women to pass through quarantine control points in exchange for sex.

“Kinakailangan ‘yung pito na sinasabing naging biktima ng sex for pass, kinakailangan lumantad po kayo, magreklamo,” he said.

“Kung kayo po ay natatakot pumunta po kayo dito sa aking tanggapan. O ‘di naman po kaya doon sa women’s and children’s desk na meron po tayo sa lahat po ng istasyon ng mga pulis.”

Last week, PNP chief Police General Archie Francisco Gamboa said the organization was taking the allegations of physical and sexual abuses seriously.

He also said that appropriate actions would be taken against the policemen involved. -NB, GMA News

LOADING CONTENT