Budget carrier Cebu Pacific has announced a schedule of flights for Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
The airline underscored that the flights are “primarily for stranded passengers and returning Overseas Filipino Workers; as well as those on essential travel for work.”
The schedule of flights on Wednesday, June 3:
- Manila to General Santos - 5J 995 (departs at 11:35 a.m.) and 5J 989 (departs at 1:35 p.m.
- General Santos to Manila - 5J 996 (departs at 2:20 p.m.)
- Manila to Naga - DG 6111 (departs at 12:10 p.m.)
- Naga to Manila - DG 6112 (departs at 2:00 p.m.)
- Manila to Cagayan de Oro - 5J 395 (departs at 1:00 p.m.)
- Cagayan de Oro to Manila - 5J 396 (departs at 3:25 p.m.)
All flights from Manila will depart from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3.
“Please be reminded that as per government regulations, leisure travel is not allowed… Guests must check guidelines from the Inter-Agency Task Force and with the local governments of their origin and destination for the required documents,” it said.
Passengers were also advised to be at the airport at least three hours before their flight and observe social distancing from check-in to deplaning.
“We have also increased safety measures, including extensive daily disinfection of aircraft, cleaning of airport passenger surfaces such as shuttle buses and bag drop counters, frontliners’ use of personal protective equipment, and rapid testing for cabin crew and pilots,” Cebu Pacific added. -- Julia Mari Ornedo/BAP, GMA News