Two hundred fifty-three out of 389 examinees passed the Mining Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Mining Engineering in August and September 2022, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Tuesday.
The exam was given in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Legazpi.
Graduates of the University of the Philippines-Diliman emerged on the top five of the list of passers.
They are as follows:
- John Martin Rivera Cirio, UP Diliman, 89.40%;
- Jaime Cumigad Baquiran Jr., UP Diliman, 89.30%;
- Gavrie Bryan Arboleda Mascardo, UP Diliman, 89.10%;
- Nathaniel Abantao Chagas, UP Diliman, 89%; and
- Albert Justine Garcia Arnedo, UP Diliman, 88.30%.
The rest of the top 10 passers are as follows:
6. Neal Audrey Alvarez San Diego, Adamson University, 87.95%;
7. John Kenneth Salces Suan, UP Diliman, 87.40%;
8. Angelino Del Rosario Atadero, UP Diliman, 87.35%;
9. Stella Maris Rivera Bautista, UP Diliman, 86.70%; and
10. Renee Moster Daza, UP Diliman, 86.65%.
The PRC said it will announce later the schedule for online registration for the issuance of PRC ID and Certificate of Registration.
It will also announce later on the schedule of the oathtaking of the successful examinees for this 2022 licensure exam as well as the previous ones who have not taken their oath. —KG, GMA News