- Can I shop without having to create a GMA Store Account?
Yes, you can shop as a “Guest” but for us to provide you with the best shopping experience and qualify for special offers and discounts, we need to know a little more about you. Customers are encouraged to create an account. Account creation may be done by clicking on the “Create an Account” link on the main page, or by signing up prior to check-out.
2. Do I need a credit card to shop at the GMA Store?
You have the following payment options upon check out:
• Credit Card
• Debit Card
• Bank Deposit
• Payment Centers
• Cash on Delivery (where available)
3. What is the currency of the product prices and do the prices be include tax?
All prices posted are using the Philippine Peso (PHP) currency and are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
4. Can I buy from the GMA Store even if I am not residing in the Philippines?
You can if you intend to have purchased items delivered to a Philippine address. For international deliveries, please send an email to GMA Team Abroad so that we can discuss if deliveries can be made to your location and how your order can be fulfilled.
- How do I order from GMA Store?
- Select the product that you wish to order (decide on the size and quantity) then click on the "Add to Cart" button. You can either continue shopping or “View Shopping Cart”. Should you wish to add more item(s) to your Cart, simply click the "Continue Shopping" button that will pop-up.
- When you are ready to proceed to completing your order(s), just go to your Shopping Cart and press the “Checkout” button.
- If you are a new customer, you will be asked to fill out all required fields to proceed. If you already have an account before, you may continue simply by logging in with your email address and password.
- Enter your billing and shipping details. Please slide the button under “Billing Information” if Billing and Shipping are different. You may also opt for Pick- Up option. Our Customer Service Team will contact you to arrange the schedule.
- Select your preferred mode of payment from the options presented.
- Once you have chosen and completed all required data, click “Place Order”. If you are fully satisfied with your order and information is correct, click the payment button. NOTE: Once your order has been submitted, details cannot be altered.
- If you choose to pay via Credit Card / Debit Card, you will be required to fill out all (but not limited to) these information fields to successfully place an order: Card Number, Card Expiration Date, Security/ PIN Code. You may have to pay additional exchange rate costs and fees as charged by your credit card issuer. We will not be liable for any costs associated with exchange rates or bank fees.
- Email notifications of completed and processed payment will be sent to customer’s registered email address. You shall also receive two emails: one from the Payment Gateway and another Order Confirmation for GMA Store.
- For customers paying via BDO Bank Deposit/Bank Transfer, you will receive an e-mail from GMA Store with instructions on how to complete payment. Upon deposit, please send an email to us a scanned copy of the Bank Deposit Slip so that we can verify the BDO deposit details. Upon verification, we shall proceed to ship out your order.
2. Payment was successful, but I changed my mind. Can I just cancel the order?
No. You will have to contact GMA Store and we will discuss the options available to you.
3.Can I changes my order after it has been processed?
After a successful payment has been made, an order can no longer be changed. However, once you receive the item and are not completely satisfied with it, you can choose to return the item in exchange or opt for store credit. Please check out our Return Policy for more details.
4.Item is marked “Out of Stock”. Can I still order?
No. We only accept orders for items that are in-stock. You may check after a few days to see if item has been re-stocked or Contact Us for more information.
SHIPPING and DELIVERY
1.Can I order a product and have it shipped as a gift to another person?
Just enter the recipient’s correct details under the Shipping Information. You may include additional Notes in the space provide on the Check Out Page. Delivery of purchase as gift item(s) is not possible with COD. The gift recipient is required to sign a waybill as confirmation of receipt and proof of delivery. We reserve the right to request for a valid ID to ensure the proper delivery of your package.
2.How much is the delivery/shipping fee?
Shipping fees will range depending on the size and weight as well as the delivery destination (Metro Manila or provincial). For items that will fit inside the basic <1kg pouch, standard shipping fees are around Php70 for Metro Manila and Php180 for provincial.
3.Can I track the delivery status of the item(s) I purchased?
A tracking number shall be assigned to each processed order and will be included in the Shipping and Delivery Status Confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the Customer’s registered email. This tracking number can be encoded into the space provided in the Order Tracking Page on the selected courier’s website to check the shipping status of your delivery.