Miss World Philippines 2022 has named its Top 10 finalists for the Beauty with a Purpose round.
Out of 36 candidates, these ladies made it to the top with their advocacies mainly focused on what they personally care about.
- Alison Black - Las Piñas City
- Marinel Tungol - Pampanga
- Paula Madarieta Ortega - Albay
- Samantha Gabronino - San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Tsina Jade Chu - Iloilo Province
- Patricia Mcgee - Zambales
- Anje Manipol - Quezon Province
- Lady Justerinnie Santos - Bulakan, Bulacan
- Justine Beatrice Felizarta - Marikina City
- Kristal Marie Gante - Davao Del Norte
Included in the topics tackled in the Top 10’s videos were women's independence, safe places for kids with special needs, and the realities of overseas Filipino workers, among others.
Previously, the Miss World Philippines 2022 also named its Top 10 for the Beach Beauty Competition.
The contest winners will be announced during the coronation night at Mall of Asia Arena on June 5.
All 36 candidates are vying for four crowns: Miss World Philippines, Miss Supranational Philippines, Miss Eco Philippines, and Reina Hispanoamericana Filipinas.