Some local government units declared suspensions of classes and government on Wednesday, September 8 as inclement weather is expected brought about by Typhoon Jolina.
Below are LGUs that announced class cancellations:
- Antipolo City, Rizal - all levels, public and private
- Cavite - all levels
- Quezon province - classes in all levels; government work
- Laguna - classes in all levels; government work
- San Juan, Metro Manila - all levels, public and private
- Taguig, Metro Manila - afternoon classes in all levels
Likewise, LGUs said government services on health services, disaster response and other vital services will remain operational.
Some schools also announced cancellation of classes:
- Ateneo de Manila - pre-school, elementary, secondary levels
- University of Santo Tomas - junior high school, Education high school, senior high school
Refresh this page for updates. —with a report from Consuelo Marquez/BAP/KG/MDM, GMA News