Filtered By: Showbiz
Showbiz

Paolo Contis denies rumor about feeling resentful toward GMA Network


Paolo Contis debunked rumors about having feelings of resentment towards GMA-7, saying he is always grateful for his home network.

At the launching of GMA Entertainment Group’s “Basta’t Sama-Sama… Best Time Ever” campaign on Friday, Paolo, who just turned 40, was asked what his birthday wish was.

“Ako, wala po akong wish. Nais ko lang pong magpasalamat sa suporta ng GMA-7 sa akin. Again, I wanna thank GMA for always supporting me, for always supporting the show,” he said.

“May kumalat po na may tampo ako sa GMA. Hindi po ‘yun totoo. Pero pagbigyan na po natin ‘yung mga nagkakalat no’n. Content po nila ‘yon, para po sa kanila ‘yon,” Paolo said.

The “Bubble Gang” host expressed his gratitude to the network.

“It’s not true. I love GMA, and I’m very thankful to GMA. They’ve been supporting me during the time na kahit hindi ako kasupo-suporta. So walang dahilan para magtampo ako sa GMA,” he said.

Paolo was part of the noontime show “Tahanang Pinakamasaya,” which ended its run on air earlier this month.

In a statement, GMA Network thanked Television and Production Exponents (TAPE) Inc. for its partnership over the past decades.

"Due to unavoidable circumstances, TAPE has made the difficult decision to cease the airing of 'Tahanang Pinakamasaya,'" the statement read. "GMA Network would like to thank TAPE for its invaluable contribution to noontime programming for the past decades, which Filipinos will surely remember for many years to come."

 

 

— LA, GMA Integrated News
Tags: Paolo Contis
LOADING CONTENT