Chariz Solomon says 'Tahanang Pinakamasaya' already paid 50% of her talent fee
Chariz Solomon revealed that she had already received half of her talent fee for working on "Tahanang Pinakamasaya."
On "Fast Talk with Boy Abunda" on Monday, the actress and comedienne said she is "happy to announce" the news.
"Tito Boy, I'm happy to share that they already gave 50-percent to us hosts and I believe to some of the staff and production too. I think they received theirs first," Chariz said in Filipino.
Chariz added that they were not angry about the payment delay but they truly needed the salary.
"In the two months that we weren't able to get it, of course we had work we had to say no to. Of course, that affected us, we didn't get paid for two months," she said.
Chariz also said that they get bashed for accepting the "Tahanang Pinakamasaya" jobs up to the present.
"It's sad because… guys, even if we didn't accept it, other people would. Other people will do the job, the show will go on. It must," she said. "So we accepted it because we needed the work."
"Who doesn't like noontime shows? It was a truly happy experience. We learned a lot. The exhaustion as different, but the happiness was also different," she added.
"Tahanang Pinakamasaya" aired for a few months in 2024 to replace "Eat Bulaga" on GMA Network. It was produced by Television and Production Exponents (TAPE) Inc.
The show concluded on March 7, 2024. —Nika Roque/MGP, GMA News