ADVERTISEMENT
Filtered By: Showbiz
Showbiz
Ferdinand Guerrero denies mauling Vhong Navarro
+
Make this your preferred source to get more updates from this publisher on Google.
Ferdinand Guerrero, who has been accused of helping maul actor Vhong Navarro in January, has filed a counter-affidavit denying his involvement.
According to a report on "24 Oras" aired Friday evening, Guerrero said he did not even enter Deniece Cornejo's room.
He said he only happened to be there because he and Cedric Lee, whom Navarro has also filed charges against, had been talking before the incident happened.
He said he only happened to be there because he and Cedric Lee, whom Navarro has also filed charges against, had been talking before the incident happened.
Meanwhile, Navarro's camp insists their evidence is strong against Cornejo, siblings Cedric and Bernice Lee, and others whom the actor has accused of serious illegal detention, blackmail, extortion, serious physical injuries, and grave coercion.
The Lees, Cornejo, and Simeon Raz Jr. have asked the Court of Appeals to issue a temporary restraining order against a Justice department panel formed to investigate the mauling incident.
Their lawyer has yet to release details but said the petition for a TRO is due to doubts on the composition and proceedings of the panel. — JDS, GMA News
More Videos
Most Popular