A graduate of Saint Louis University topped the list of over 1,400 passers in the recently held Architect Licensure Examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) said Wednesday.
Jefferson Sabiano Ventura scored 84.70 in the exam held in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Legazpi last June 23 and 25, the PRC said. A total of 1,490 out of 2,679 examinees passed the exam.
Placing second was Aldous Yabut Olbes of Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng
Maynila with 84.30, followed by Judy Ann Dela Cruz Larin of Bulacan State University-Malolos with 82.90; and Marion Lyndon Tega Demaisip of University Of Mindanao-Davao City with 82.80.
The rest of the Top 10 are as follows:
5. Danielin Tesaluna Dico of University Of San Carlos, George Alcantara Mañapao Jr. of University of San Carlos, Patrick Cruz Pantillano of Technological University of the
Philippines-Manila, all with 82.60
6. Charisse Jheline Cruda Ang of Ateneo de Davao University and Levy Santos Canaleta of Saint Louis University, with 82.50
7. Carmela Dawn Linarez of University Of Santo Tomas with 82.40
8. John Vergel Valdez Navarette of Don Honorio Ventura Technological State University and Ria Angelica Catimbang Zamudio of De La Salle University-College Of
Saint Benilde with 82.30
9. Rod Kevin Calaguan Gonzales of University Of The Philippines-Diliman with 82.10
10. Ayana Isabel Adriano Kasilag of University Of The Philippines-Diliman and Felix Angel Fermin Pascua of University Of La Salette-Santiago with 82.00
The PRC said registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done online from July 10 to July 14, 2017. —KBK, GMA News