Over 4,000 Iskolar ng Bayan graduate from UP Diliman
A new chapter unfolded in the lives of more than 4,000 University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman students as they graduated on Sunday from the country's premier state university.
A total of 3,576 undergraduate students received their baccalaureate degrees from the University, while 1,042 were conferred the graduate diploma, master's and doctoral degrees.
Today is the 107th General Commencement Exercises of the University of the Philippines Diliman. @gmanews pic.twitter.com/Qt3BInwYWX— Erwin Colcol (@erwincolcol) June 23, 2018
Leading this year's graduates are 29 summa cum laude honorees from various colleges in the university.
Students who received the university highest distinction for graduates are:
- Ernest P. Delmo, BS Chemical Engineering
- Reginald C. Coloma, BA History
- Alejandro Renzo H. Lim, BS Industrial Engineering
- Peter Nicholas S. Onglao, BS Chemical Engineering
- Grazianne-Geneve V. Mendoza, BA Psychology
- Raoul Carlo F. Angangco, B Music (Choral Conducting)
- Roi Anton R. Boribor, BS Geography
- Therese Nicole M. Reyes, B Fine Arts (Painting)
- Abigail Laureen C. Sy, BS Chemical Engineering
- Joanne Lynsley T. Go, BS Business Administration and Accountancy
- Sharleen Joy Y. Go, BS Computer Science
- Kimberly Louise Y. Co, BS Chemical Engineering
- Mariquit DR Camba, B Elementary Education (Special Education)
- Andrea Denise L. Ong, BS Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Diego Alberto B. Nepomuceno, BS Business Administration
- China Marie Giuliani F. Gabriel, BA Broadcast Communication
- Mark Ryan Y. Tan, BS Psychology
- Andrea Jobelle D. Adan, BA Journalism
- Sean Patrick B. Grageda, B Sports Science
- Dianna Therese N. Limpin, BS Psychology
- Alvin A. Carandang Jr., BS Civil Engineering
- Genesis Lance U. Orejas, BS Chemical Engineering
- Rogelio R. Nato Jr., B Secondary Education (Communication Arts – English),
- Jude Paolo V. Bognot, BS Business Economics
- Stephen Karl Y. Quizon, BA Speech Communication
- Francis Jenner T. Bernales, BS Civil Engineering
- Charles Joshua M. Alba, BS Computer Engineering
- Qristin Jeuel F. Regalado, BS Psychology
- Yuriko L. Tsumura, BA Art Studies: Interdisciplinary
Ernest Delmo, a summa cum laude chemical engineering student from UP Diliman, garnered the highest general weighted average among all graduates this year. @gmanews pic.twitter.com/bJ5a0ptzia— Erwin Colcol (@erwincolcol) June 24, 2018
Moreover, 402 graduates were recognized as magna cum laude and 1,004 others cum laude.
Gabriel, a broadcast communication graduate from the UP College of Mass Communication, will deliver the commencement speech on behalf of the graduates.
UP graduates shift their Sablay to the left, signifying that they have officially graduated from the university. @gmanews pic.twitter.com/ez6PcrPZOe— Erwin Colcol (@erwincolcol) June 24, 2018
—KG, GMA News