Marcos Jr., Sara Duterte lead partial, unofficial count in Eleksyon 2022
Former Senator Ferdinand Marcos Jr. and Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte are leading the presidential and vice presidential race, according to the partial and unofficial count of votes from 97.55% of the nationwide election returns as shown in the Comelec Transparency Server.
As of 1:17 p.m. Tuesday, Marcos had 30,904,787 votes.
The other presidential candidates and the number of their votes are as follows:
- Vice President Leni Robredo 14,739,597
- Senator Manny Pacquiao 3,610,121
- Manila Mayor Isko Moreno 1,875,460
- Senator Panfilo Lacson 878,419
- Faisal Mangondato 248,356
- Ernesto Abella 112,689
- Leody De Guzman 91,647
- Norberto Gonzales 88,454
- Jose Montemayor 59,635
Duterte had 31,336,367 votes.
The other vice presidential candidates and the number of their votes are as follows:
- Senator Francis Pangilinan 9,178,914
- Senator Vicente Sotto III 8,151,951
- Dr. Willie Ong 1,833,885
- Buhay party-list Representative Lito Atienza 265,811
- Manny Lopez 156,660
- Prof. Walden Bello 99,137
- Carlos Serapio 89,375
- Rizalito David 55,186
"We're still on guarded optimism... sana magtuluy-tuloy," Marcos' spokesman Atty. Vic Rodriguez told GMA News.
Actor Robin Padilla topped the partial, unofficial election results for 12 Senate seats.
- Robin Padilla 26,251,610
- Loren Legarda 23,837,287
- Raffy Tulfo 23,034,392
- Win Gatchalian 20,257,232
- Chiz Escudero 19,931,999
- Mark Villar 19,079,660
- Alan Peter Cayetano 18,969,616
- Migz Zubiri 18,462,215
- Joel Villanueva 18,202,871
- JV Ejercito 15,597,079
- Risa Hontiveros 15,189,119
- Jinggoy Estrada 14,878,131
The figures from the latest partial and unofficial count are from 105,142 of 107,785 election returns or 54,839,103 of 67,442,616 registered voters, according to the Comelec Transparency Media Server. —NB/KG, GMA News