President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. on Tuesday led the oath-taking of several officials of his administration.
Among those who take their oaths was actor Tirso Cruz III who has been appointed chairman and chief executive officer of the Film Development Council of the Philippines.
Others who were sworn in were:
- Junie Cua, chairman of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
- Antonio Manuel Lagdameo, ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Philippines to the United Nations
- Mark Lapid, chief operating officer of the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority
- Romeo Lumagui Jr., deputy commissioner for operations, Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Juan Revilla, board member of the Movie and Television Review Classification Board
- Jose Manuel Romualdez, ambassador to the United States
- Abdulghani Salapuddin, administrator and chairman of the Southern Philippines Development Authority
- Jose Arnulfo Veloso, president and general manager of the Government Service Insurance System
- Ramon Zagala, Presidential Security Group commander and senior military assistant
- Amenah Pangandaman, Secretary of the Department of Budget and Management.
—Sundy Locus/NB, GMA News