President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. has named National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) officer-in-charge Ella Blanca Lopez as commission's new commissioner.
Lopez's date of appointment was February 7, 2023, according to the Presidential Communications Office (PCO) on Friday.
The PCO also announced other appointments. In the Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR), the following personalities were also appointed:
- Romeo Reyes - Director IV
- Josemari Hernando - Director III
- Lita Rosales - Director III
The PCO also said Karen Kristine Roscom was picked as Director IV of the Bureau of Agriculture and Fisheries Standards under the Department of Agriculture, while Paul Limson was named Director IV in the Bureau of Animal Industry.
In the Government Procurement Policy Board - Technical Support Office of the Department of Budget and Management, the following were named as Deputy Executive Director IV: Ma. Jozzenne Claire Beltran-Carandang and Maria Dionesia Rivera-Guillermo.
Other appointees in the government include:
National Tripartite Industrial Peace Council - Department of Labor and Employment:
- Arturo Baesa - Member, Labor Sector
- Annie Geron - Member, Labor Sector
- Angelita Señorin - Member, Labor Sector
- Jesus Villamor - Member, Labor Sector
Regional Tripartite Wages and Productivity Commission
- Juan Johnny Dela Cruz - Member, Employers Sector Regional Tripartite Wages and Productivity Board, CAR;
- Alfonso Lao - Member, Employers Sector Regional Tripartite Wages and Productivity Board, CAR; and
- Romeo Sustiguer Jr. - Member, Employers Sector Regional Tripartite Wages and Productivity Board, Region XIII
Armed Forces of the Philippines - Department of National Defense
- Leonel Nicolas - Chief, Intelligence Service, Philippine Army
—Anna Felicia Bajo/KBK, GMA Integrated News