Malacañang on Thursday announced new undersecretaries and directors at the Presidential Communications Office (PCO) following President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr.'s order to reorganize the agency.
Marcos administered the oath of office to the following officials:
* Honey Rose Mercado - Undersecretary for Traditional Media and External Affairs
* Franz Gerard Imperial - Undersecretary for Broadcast Production
* Gerald Baria - Undersecretary for Content Production
* Patricia Anne Magistrado - Assistant Secretary for External Affairs
* Ma. Rhona Ysabel Daoang - Director (Traditional Media)
* Marvin Antonio - Director (Digital Media)
* Lois Erika Mendoza - Director (Content)
Marcos’ Executive Order 16 directed the reorganization to ensure the rationalization of its organizational structure, functions, and staffing pattern, which is consistent with the administration's efforts towards efficiency and the delivery of its mandate to Filipinos.
Under the reorganized PCO, there will be five undersecretaries, 14 assistant secretaries, and one assistant secretary who will directly report to Secretary Cheloy Garafil. — VBL, GMA Integrated News