ADVERTISEMENT
Filtered By: Topstories
News
WATCH

Drone video shows widespread damage, fire still burning at Cavite factory


+
Add GMA on Google
Make this your preferred source to get more updates from this publisher on Google.

The fire that hit the House Technology Industries factory in Cavite continued to burn early evening Thursday but firemen said it had been contained, GMA News Oscar Oida has reported on "24 Oras."

Drone footage showed the widespread damage to the factory—said to be the size of eight football fields—where hundreds of employees worked.

More than 50 firetrucks had been sent to put out the fire, that has reportedly already caused damage worth P10 billion.

"Hindi ito biro itong laki nito. It's a very, very big complex," said Cavite Gov. Jesus Crispin Remulla. —NB, GMA News