advertisement
Filtered By: Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Michael V shares suspicion on how he caught COVID-19


Michael V in a vlog published on YouTube Monday gave a quick update on his COVID-19 situation: "I'm getting better every day," the comedian said.

On the day he filmed his vlog, he had been going without symptoms of the infection for nine straight days. "Hopefully, pag labas ng vlog na to, 11 days straight na," he added.

In the vlog, Bitoy shared he actually went on a trip with his family to Batangas but said he couldn't have gotten it from that. He only came into contact with three other people during the entire duration of the trip, and those three people, like his whole family, tested negative for the virus. 

"So saan ko kaya nakuha yung virus? Ang duda ko deliveries," he shared his suspicion.

"FYI: lahat ng deliveries na dumadating, hindi nakakapasok dito sa studio nang hindi sinasanitize. Pero dahil siguro sa sobrang excited ko na mabuo 'tong studio ko, palagay ko may mga online deliveries akong nabuksan tapos deretsong ginamit ko na agad," Bitoy said.

"Sa sobrang atat ko, malamang hindi ko na na-sanitize 'yung nasa loob nung package," he added.

"'Yun lang 'yung nakikita kong paraan para makasingit 'yung virus sa loob ng katawan ko."

Bitoy reminded his viewers to double check all of the deliveries coming in for them and to sanitize it properly before use.

"Ngayon doble na ang dinadaanan ng deliveries namin una sina-sanitize tapos iniisterilize ng UV light. Hindi lang 'yung packaging, pati yung laman," he said.

Apart from sanitizing and sterilizing delivery packages, the new normal at his home now includes wearing a face mask as they open delivery packages and washing of hands before and after touching. 

"Hopefully hindi lang para sa pamilya ko, para sa mga pamilya niyo na rin," he added.

On July 20, Bitoy announced he tested positive for COVID-19. He also gave a quick update four days later saying he's gotten an x-ray, he's taking antibiotics, and he's still on quarantine.

COVID-19 continues to wreck havoc in the country with more than 100,000 confirmed cases as of Sunday, August 2. 

Metro Manila was reverted back to modified enhanced community quarantine after healthworkers asked for a "breather" on Saturday.— LA, GMA News

 

LOADING CONTENT