A public transport bus caught fire in a highway in Barangay Colon, Naga City, Cebu on Monday night.
According to a report in Super Radyo dzBB, Chief Inspector Roderick Gonzales of Naga City, Cebu Police said the fire may have been caused by a faulty electrical wiring in the fuse box of the bus.
The police reported that the bus came from Badian town and was ferrying passengers bound for Cebu City.
At around 6:50 p.m., the bus driver decided to stop and park after he smelled that something was burning.
The fire suddenly broke out when he was about to check the fuse box.
The driver and all of the bus passengers escaped without major injuries. — BAP, GMA News