Vic Sotto confirmed that he has already received, albeit delayed, his talent fee for noontime show "Eat Bulaga."
According to a PEP.ph report, members of the press caught up with Vic during the media conference of upcoming sitcom "Open 24/7" on Monday.
"Bayad na! Okay na. Buti na lang na-media!" he said when asked about the talent fee.
"Oo, it's not a joke!" he added.
Vic refused to answer when the press asked if his TF was worth P30 million.
"Secret!" he said.
Last month, Tito Sotto aired TVJ's side of the story amid the controversy surrounding "Eat Bulaga." and Television and Production Exponent Inc. (TAPE).
According to Tito, TAPE owed Vic and Joey more or less P30 million each in 2022 alone.
"I am disappointed, at the very least. I am disappointed at what's happening. Lahat-lahat na," Tito said.
In an earlier report, Dapitan Mayor Bullet Jalosjos, chief finance officer of Television and Production Exponent (TAPE) Inc., assured that TAPE is "financially stable."
"I want to assure everyone that we are financially stable. The company is okay. We're doing good. We can pay our talents. We can pay GMA so wala po tayong talagang problema when it comes to money," Jalosjos said.
—Hermes Joy Tunac/MGP, GMA Integrated News