Filtered By: Topstories
Man, his brother-in-law in Bataan died after eating poisonous frog
A man and his brother-in-law in Bataan died after eating the meat of a poisonous frog, according to a report by JP Soriano on "State of the Nation."
The men did not know that the meat they consumed while sharing drinks was from a poisonous type of frog.
They were rushed to the hospital for treatment after complaining of stomach ache.
However, they suffered from cardiac arrest after less than an hour.
Doctors issued a warning to the public to be careful in eating frog meat as some may have come from poisonous species. -- BAP, GMA Integrated News