Whatever the occasion may be, a bouquet or even a single stem can make hearts flutter with joy.
These days flowers are presented creatively: flowers placed inside a glass a la "Beauty and the Beast", others accompanied with speakers, some are literally everlasting, while one flower shop is bringing to life the song "Paper Roses".
With Mother's Day coming one, we thought we'd round up 10 florists you can call to show mom how much you appreciate her.
1. Flora Vida by Marian Rivera. Kapuso Primetime Queen Marian Rivera is keeping herself busy with a beautiful and quite-fresh side-business of arranging flowers. After taking floristry classes in Kyoto, Japan in 2017, Flora Vida was born, with Marian doing each and every arrangement herself. What makes Flora Vida unique is the fact that it uses real flowers and then preserves them so each arrangement lasts up to three years. Arrangements start at P3500. Website
2. Petalier. You can totally customize your order — hit the 'Petalier Bar' section of the website, but if life's a bit too busy, the online based flower shop offers arranged "luxury boxed blooms" which put a spotlight on their signature Ecuadorian Roses imported weekly from South America. They offer free door-to-door delivery. Arrangements start at P2000. Website
This is to inform everyone that our Valentine’s assessment has been completed, and all complaints and refunds are already on process. Our whole team worked rigorously the whole day to ensure that no client is left unanswered. If in any case, we miss out on anyone, please send us a message or call us at +632 500 9162 / +63977 841 7738. Thank you! ???? @ericapatricialao
3. Fleur De Ean. "Minimalistic yet sophisticated" is how Fleur De Ean describes its preserved flower arrangements. Order from this Parañaque flower shop if you want flowers that look like they're straight out of a fairy tale book: Fleur De Ean is most famous for placing enchanting arrangements inside a glass dome. What more: catch everyone's attention by getting a glass dome with a bluetooth speaker. Arrangements start at P1800. Website
4. Spruce Floral Design. Spruce Floral Design quietly burst into the events scene thanks to its arrangements that are simple, sophisticated, and fresh. They like to call their aesthetic "easy elegance" — one that adheres to consistency and restraint. Whether they are designing an event (say a wedding) or arranging a gift, one can expect Spruce to come up with beautiful design that's thought-about and well-edited. Arrangements start at P1,500. Website
5. Fiora. There's a wide range of colors of flowers to choose from, and you can either have a single stem or a batch placed in a box, or our favorite inside a bucket. You can have it personalized with your mom's name, or even a short message carved. Arrangements start at P2400. Facebook
When the message that you want to send is simple, use a single rose. Make it even more special with a personalized #FioraManila preserved flowercone ????: . . Purple to express beauty . . Pink to show admiration or gratitude . . Peach to send a message of friendship . . And, of course, red to promise lifelong devotion and love . . Other colors also available! Send us a dm or text at 09778461888 for inquiries and orders.
Happy Monday, dear clients! We are back to normal business operations ???? . . For products and prices, kindly see link in our bio. For orders and inquiries, you may send us a dm thru IG/FB, or you may send a text message at 09778461888. . . Spread the love and make flower-giving more special with a #FioraManila personalized flowerbucket now ???????????? . . Just a gentle reminder, we require at least a week in advance for orders. Short notice requests may be accommodated depending on flower/stock availability ????.
6. Crafted Love flowers. Want something that lasts more than three years, but not really feeling preserved flowers? Crafted Love offers bouquets made out of...paper. Uh huh, this is next level origami: each arrangement is hand-crafted with you or your loved one hardly noticing its paper nature because everything looks so realistic. Arrangements start at P900. Instagram
Always count your blessings. Then you'll realize you're actually in a good place. --- . . . . . . #paperflowerph #paperflower #paperflowersph #flashesofdelight #paperflowers #larsflowers #makersgonnamake #makersmovement #makersvillage #botanical #ohwowyes #thatsdarling #weddingsph #weddingdiy #flowersofinstagram #craftsposure
7. Flowers by Yumi. This flower shop run by a Filipino-Japanese lady fleur crafter is situated at a 5-star hotel in Alabang. It offers the freshest homegrown flowers and preserved blossoms. Mellow and soft colors dominate her arrangements, with her inserting fruits — even a cake! — into her blooms. Arrangements start at P950. Website
A bundle of delightful blooms, healthy treats and an adorable plushy that will surely make someone feel better. For inquiries or pre-orders, you may contact us at 0977 231 3344 (Globe), 0918 827 5928 (Smart) or email us at email@example.com. #FlowersByYumi #SayItBetterThanWords #Flowers #Flowerstagram #Florist
8. Te Amo Floresteria. This floral boutique is a pioneer in Manila. Apart from selling preserved flowers in boxes, fresh bouquets and glass dome blooms, they also cater to big events. Arrangements start at P5550. Catalogue
9. The Glass House Flowers. It's the first flower boutique in the country to introduce preserved floral arrangements inside a crystal mirror box giving it a more chic and modern look. Arrangements start at 3850. Website
Because all mothers deserve to be loved, regardless of their status. ???? ? Introducing our Mother's Day Surprise Box—curated to make her feel just that! ? Includes a Mini Fleur, TWG tea, a cashmere shawl to keep her warm, organic soap, our signature "Fleurfume" which has a light floral powdery scent, and last but not the least—a Gift Card worth 1,000 pesos from The Spa, valid in all branches. #TGHFSurpriseBox.. All this for only ?4,995 ????
10. Blooms and Things by Agi Wang. If you want to give classic with a bit of a modern twist bouquet instead of going for the trending boxed blooms, Agi Wang is one of the masters when it comes to bringing blooms and things together in one beautiful bouquet. Look, you can have your flowers arranged with alcohol, too! Best-sellers are at P3000. Instagram
— LA, GMA News