ABS-CBN will file a motion for reconsideration after the Movie and Television Review Classifications Board (MTRCB) suspended "It's Showtime!" for 12 airing days.
In a statement, ABS-CBN said they have received the MTRCB ruling released on Monday.
"We will submit a Motion for Reconsideration as we humbly maintain there was no violation of pertinent law," the statement read.
"We are also committed to working with the MTRCB to ensure that 'It's Showtime' can continue to bring joy and entertainment to our noontime viewers."
Previously, the MTRCB summoned the noontime show's producers over a scene between hosts Vice Ganda and Ion Perez during the "Isip Bata" segment on July 25.
Vice and Ion, who wed in a non-legal ceremony in Las Vegas last year, can be seen eating cake during the segment.
According to the MTRCB, they received a complaint alleging that this portrayed "indecent acts."
The MTRCB said "It's Showtime!" already received two warnings this year over alleged inappropriate usage of the words "G spot" and "tinggil."
"It's Showtime!" may file a motion for reconsideration within 15 days after receiving the MTRCB decision.
—MGP, GMA Integrated News