advertisement
Filtered By: Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Ahron Villena reveals battle with COVID-19


Ahron Villena has revealed that he tested positive for the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in March.

In Lhar Santiago’s report on “24 Oras,” Thursday, the actor said he battled with the symptoms including colds, headache, body ache, and loss of smell and taste.

He said he preferred to stay at his condominium unit by himself and prevented his assistant from coming in to protect both of them.

As of today, Ahron has no symptoms and is scheduled to take his RT-PCR test on Friday.

More showbiz personalities have been opening up about their COVID-19 journey. Last week, Rhian Ramos, K Brosas, and Glaiza de Castro revealed that they had recovered from the disease.

Gab Valenciano and Richard Yap also shared recently that they contracted COVID-19 last year. – Franchesca Viernes/RC, GMA News

LOADING CONTENT